Kingdom Kids Sunday
At Celebration Center, kids are
important, valued and respected.
- Our Environment ... Kid friendly, a place where kids can be kids
- Our Goal ... Impact kids of all ages with God's love
- Our Mission ... Make disciples (The Great Commission)
Here is what you and your child can expect when you visit us on Sunday morning:
Nursery - Birth - 17 months
The nursery is located downstairs and is available during Sunday morning services. You are welcome to stay in the nursery with your baby or leave him or her in the loving care of our trained staff. When you check your baby into the nursery, you will be provided with a "paging number" that will be displayed on the overhead should your baby need you.
* Note: Our staff does not change diapers; we will page you for diaper changes.
18 months - 5th Grade
"Upstairs" is where kids gather during Sunday morning services. Before service starts, head on up to the South Loft to check in your kids at the Kiosk. The older kids will have their own worship service in the Great Room, and will be dismissed and led after to their own classes. We invite you to visit us on Sunday mornings; your children will love it here!
1. Your child's safety is the first thing on our mind so it can be the last thing on yours.
- All children ages birth to 5th grade are checked into Kingdom Kids.
- At check-in your child will be provided a name tag and the parent/guardian will be given a pick-up label (with a matching security number) that will be matched to your child's name tag at pick-up.
2. Class time is provided during the message portion of the service. Our teaching staff's primary goal is to share God's message to children: He loves them and has an incredible plan for their lives . We provide ...
- Interactive bible stories
- Take-home sheets
- During pick-up parents can meet teachers and learn about all the fun the kids had.
Note: 3rd-8th graders are dismissed to find their parents following class.
- We offer camps and other special events throughout the year. Stay posted to see what's coming up!
When you consider Celebration Center your church home, we invite and encourage you to join us as a volunteer in Kingdom Kids or the Nursery. Our Kingdom Kids staff completes a national background check and is briefed on risk management to ensure every child's safety.
Visit us or contact Pastor Andrew for more information about Kingdom Kids.