what we believe
CELEBRATION CENTER COVENANT
Because we believe God's Word applied transforms people's lives, we will covenant to learn it, teach it, apply it and model it whenever and wherever we can.
Because we believe God has called us to love people, we will covenant to share life as community, make new friends in our community, and do ministry as a team.
Because we believe integrity must be the base of our activity, we will covenant to be honest about our condition, sincere about our faith, genuine in our approach and accountable for our personal lives. We're not given to hype or performance.
Because we value children, we covenant to see them as the church in action and the church in training, and we will invest time, energy and resources into reaching the next generation for Christ.
Because we believe in multiplication, we covenant to disciple individuals, develop and release leaders, reproduce ministries and plant churches.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that because of man's total inability to save himself, salvation is by God's grace alone; is received through sincere godly repentance, and a wholehearted acceptance of Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior. Through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit, he becomes a new creature in Christ Jesus.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. He continues to fill and empower believers with gifts and abilities to supernaturally meet needs and accomplish God's mission.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those that are saved are resurrected to eternal life and those that are lost are resurrected to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.