Inspire people to follow Jesus, discover new life in Him, and change our world.
Church as a movement of people, coming together to follow Jesus. We want people to move from isolation to community.
- Pursue Jesus - Spiritual practices are essential for spiritual development. Because we want to know Him we study scripture we pray we passionately worship and we seek to develop our character and our lives in His image.
- Better Together - God's original design required relationship in order to be “good”. People matter to God, so we pursue authentic relationships, healthy families, ministry in teams, and we do life with one another in small groups.
- Generosity is Normal - Personally investing in the mission of Jesus is normal. We are the recipients of the greatest gift the world has ever known the love, grace, and mercy of God. All at no cost to us. Since we have freely received, we now freely give.
- Dream Big - Without faith it is impossible to please God. Getting out of the boat is critical to moving towards Jesus. We will keep our eyes on Him and move forward no matter what.
- Battle Mediocrity - We honor God when we bring our best. We never let what is good stand in the way of what could be great. Our best always includes integrity and authenticity.
- Love Our City - God has planted us in the South Hill and we believe He wants to demonstrate His love and compassion for the people of South Hill through us. We bless and serve our neighbors and neighborhood. We will model this love for our city wherever God plants us.